ARL GT Championship - Announcement
Apex Racing League are back with another Sunday GT league, starting on the 23rd of February. The league this season will consist of GTE cars, incorporating the IMSA official series, iRacing special events and the real life World Endurance Championship. All rounds will be broadcasted by Apex Racing TV.
GTE Pro – BMW M8 GTE, Ferrari 488 GTE, Porsche 911 GTE, Ford GT GTE
GTE Am – BMW M8 GTE, Ferrari 488 GTE, Porsche 911 GTE, Ford GT GTE
- 23rd February: Watkins Glen – Boot (Matches Official Series)
- 1st March: Road Atlanta – Full (Matches Official Series)
- 8th March: Sebring – Full (Week before the iRacing 12 Hours of Sebring)
- 15th March: Break
- 22nd March: COTA – GP (From WEC schedule)
- 29th March: Silverstone – GP (From WEC schedule)
- 5th April: Break
- 12th April: Nurburgring – BES/WEC (From WEC schedule)
- 19th April: Spa Francorchamps – GP (Day after real life WEC event)
- 26th April: Le Mans (From WEC schedule)
(All Times in GMT/GMT+1 from 29th March)
- 18:40 to 20:10 – Practice (Morning in Sim)
- 20:10 to 20:20 – Solo Qualifying (Morning in Sim)
- 20:20 to 20:45 – Race 1 (Morning in Sim)
- 20:50 to 21:00 – Practice 2 (Afternoon in Sim)
- 21:00 to 21:40 – Race 2 (Afternoon in Sim)
- GTE Pro and GTE AM championship winners receive a trophy each.
- Additional prizes may be made available if a title sponsor is brought in during the season.
More information on the series can be found in the ruleset here – http://bit.ly/31kn9CJ . We recommend all drivers reading these rules before signing up to the series.
Pay the £20 Ex-VAT entry fee here: http://bit.ly/36SDb7O Fill out the entry form here: http://bit.ly/2OpbDjZ The first 50 drivers to pay the entry fee will reserve their place on the grid. Drivers who fill in the entry form early but are not in the first 50 to pay, will lose their spot on the grid and be placed on a reserve list.