New Apex Racing Academy F3 VRS Super Series!!
Apex Racing Academy and Virtual Racing School launch their first single seater series, the ARA F3 VRS Super Series. Drivers will be using setups designed by iWCGPS podium sitter Peter Berryman.
This provides an extremely competitive platform for drivers to race on an even playing field, ensuring that no one is at a disadvantage because of their lack of setup knowledge. By providing a free 2 month Bronze Subscription to the Apex Racing Academy and following the same schedule as the iRacing F3 official series, drivers can learn the F3 throughout the season, improving week by week.
The series will be taking part on American evenings (20:10 – 21:20 ET, 00:10 – 01:20 GMT), however drivers from around the world are all welcome to take part. Apex Racing League will once again use the iRacing heat format. 62 drivers will be eligible to race at each meeting, but 2 heats and a consolation race will whittle the field down to 32 for the final.
With this exciting format and just 5 rounds, the championship is guaranteed to be great viewing on Apex Racing TV!
Calendar: (follows the iRacing F3 official series)
- 08/08/20 – Monza (No First Chicane)
- 15/08/20 – Laguna Seca
- 22/08/20 – Bathurst
- 29/08/20 – Imola (Grand Prix)
- 05/09/20 – Interlagos (Grand Prix)
- Race Day: Saturday Session opens: 18.50 ET (22:50 GMT)
- Qualifying: 20:10 ET (00:10 GMT)
- Heat 1: 20:20 ET (00:20 GMT)
- Heat 2: 20:40 ET (00:40 GMT)
- Consolation: 21:00 ET (01:00 GMT)
- Warm Up: 21:15 ET (01:15 GMT)
- Feature: 21:20 ET (01:20 GMT)